Professional 6K virtual reality content production for 360º recording and live streaming.
The compact S1 Professional VR Camera from Z CAM employs four Sony CMOS image sensors to capture high-quality spherical VR video at 6K/30 or 4K/60 fps. A gigabit Ethernet port offers 4K/60 fps equirectangular live streaming using the Windows-based Z CAM WonderLive software. Each of its four fisheye lenses is constructed with 10-layer, professional-grade optics, minimizing distortion and flare. Unlike rig-based VR systems, the S1’s four integrated sensors provide coordinated auto-exposure and white balance functions. The built-in Z CAM Sync Hardware ensures synchronized recording, and Z-Log gamma enables image fine-tuning and color grading.
The S1’s compact, cylindrical body measures just over 9.5″ high when used with its detachable battery unit. When powered via the included AC adapter, the S1 is under 6″ high. With a slim, under 4″ diameter form, the camera can be placed 2.6′ or closer to subjects. SanDisk Extreme Pro cards are recommended for recording to the S1’s four SD card slots.
The Z CAM S1 features four fully integrated cameras onto one PCB to allow shorter safety distance between the camera and object. The Z CAM S1 also features professional grade optics, precisely synchronized cameras and up to 120 min continuous recording.
- Spherical Resolution: 4K @ 60fps/ 6K @ 30fps
- Image Sensor: 4 x Sony EXMOR CMOS
- Lens: 4 x All-Glass 190 FOV Fisheye Lens
- Video Encoder: H.264 high profile
- Bitrate for 4K UHD: 60Mbps
- File Format: MOV
- Microphone: 4 x Directional mono microphone
- Audio Encoder: AAC
- Dimensions: 9.2cm x 14.2cm
- Weight: 1.43lb
- AC/DC Power Adapter: Input 100V/240V, Output DC 12V 5A
- Detachable Battery Unit: Uses 4 x 18650 standard Li-ion rechargeable battery cells